So we finished filming and editing the puppet show and it turned out alright! We had a little trouble with some of the sound because we were outside, but it turned out okay. As I mentioned in the post before, we are in some of the shots because we had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to move around for certain parts and keep everything fairly steady. There was also trouble with the camera being used portrait and landscape style – we switch between them and realize now that it would’ve been more cohesive if we’d stuck to landscape. We really had a lot of fun filming though, so I hope everyone enjoys it!