For my next assignment, I chose to mashup two different sports team logos. I decided to use the curly W for the nationals and the Wizards logo for mine. I’m not super into sports so I just asked a friend what his two favorite sports were and decided to use those logos. I used Gimp to remove the W from the middle of the Wizards logo and then added a layer that was the curly W. I had to make the background of the curly W image transparent and scale it so it was small enough to fit where the W is. I then used the paint bucket to change the color and make it as close to the blue in the wizards image as I could. While it wasn’t super creative in terms of the logos I could’ve used, it was challenging to combine them and remove the background around the original logo images (I’m super challenged with photo-shop related things). Here’s the final product!